It is hard for me to make decisions

Decisions, decisions...making up my mind has never been one of my strong suits. I had originally taken today and Friday off from work so that I could paint our deck which is peeling through no fault of my own. It needs it badly and I think it will look so much better when it is done. I went out with the boys last night and got everything I needed and was ready to go. But then the time came to make a decision. There is rain threatening "later this afternoon". Hmmm....the can of opaque stain says to not use it if rain is imminent. OK, good, not sure how that helps. Is 6 hours imminent or are we talking about something more immediate?

At any rate I decided to come to work today and take my chances on tomorrow. Supposedly there is rain in the forecast for tomorrow morning so I'll have to decide, yet again, whether to stay or go. Sometimes I feel like a mess but other times it is nice to put a stake in the ground. Even if that stake does not settle my decision in my mind even now.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer