If I could just harness this power for good

If I was a young boy now I am sure I would get hit with the ADD or ADHD label and, depending on who was raising me, get saddled with some type of medication. Some days, like today, my mind just seems to go a mile a minute and some days, like today, I think I am just barely treading water. Then there are other days when my hyper active state of mind allows me the ability to focus on many things at once getting things done with a great deal of efficiency and ease. I think those days are fewer and more far between than I would like them to be however. Maybe I just need to lay off of the caffeine.

I saw a guy on a Guinness Book of World Records show when I was younger try to recite the entire soliloquy of Hamlet in some obscene amount of time like under 25 seconds or something. Hah - I spelled soliloquy right the first time. Today, I feel like I could give him a run for his money.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer