The youngest

In recent days my youngest son (almost 4 years old) gets "tired of walking" and wants me to carry him everywhere. He isn't light, but he isn't too heavy to hold for a while. Well, when I got him up from his nap yesterday he asked me to carry him downstairs. I had a few things to do upstairs before I was planning on going down so he waited, semi-patiently, to be carried down the stairs. As we were going down the stairs he touched the ceiling over the staircase.

"Look what I can do!" he proudly exclaimed.
"You're nice and tall when I carry you." I said.

What a great picture of my life with my God. The ceilings I am able to touch are only by His grace as He carries me along. Even when He is carrying me down stairs that I think I can negotiate on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer