A new treadmill

We inherited a new treadmill from my parents and it is so much nicer than the one that I sold a couple of weeks ago. It seems more solid and has some nice walking/running programs on it that go from Easy to Hard. There are two of each with increasing difficulty.

After having taken a week off I started out on the hardest "medium" setting just to see what would happen. Well, that was a bit of a joke. The next day I went for the hardest "hard" setting. Equally a joke, but a little less so. There was way too much cool down I thought. So here's my dilemma: I just want to do the hardest hard setting and call it a day.

Lazy, I can here my wife say, laaaaazzzzy...Yeah, I admit it, I want to just mail it in and rest in the knowledge that I can conquer the hardest pre-programmed setting on the treadmill. But where would that get me? Not far, I'm afraid, not far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer