Back from vacation

I am back after spending a week down in Florida (mostly at Disney World) with my wife, boys, sister, brother-in-law, and their children. It was hotter and drier than I thought it was going to be but well worth doing. We visited some new attractions at Epcot, the Magic Kingdom, and the Animal Kingdom and the boys were super good even when they skipped their naps - which was every day but one.

On the way home I sat next to a very talkative lady and took an opportunity to talk to her about God and faith. She goes to the church that is pastored by R.C. Sproul so she was well with it from that angle. I do not know if she was saved or not, but she was very articulate about spiritual things.

I am thrilled that things worked out as well as they did and the trip to and from was, by and large, very smooth. Thanks, God, for the good gifts you showered on me and my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04