What is real?

I am at my desk typing out this blog post. I am looking at my laptop screen through a pair of eyes that are going to get checked on May 9, 2007. I am 37 years old and the first public school I attended was SUNY Brockport in Brockport, New York.

My boss is a couple of floors down from me doing who knows what. He has three children (two boys and a girl) who are grown and moved out of the house, He plays guitar, often at church, and has recently quit smoking.

My son is at Kindergarten right now doing who knows what. I hope he remembered his library books because it is Tuesday and they are due back at the school library today. He will be singing a song called bullfrogs and butterflies at the school musical on Thursday. He's a bullfrog.

My wife is home with the youngest member of our family doing who knows what. She likes being home and finds it a challenge to juggle all of the commitments she has at times. She needs to get an Easter egg coloring kit today as tonight is the only night we have free this week to color eggs.

And, vanity of vanities, I filter all of this through my presuppositions of this present time. All of it meaningless apart from the One who can make sense of this reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04