Soil Festivities

I am listening to a Vangelis album right now named Soil Festivities. It is quite a celebration of all things terrestrial. I had forgotten how good it was and the beauty of the very things it celebrates until I picked it up from iTunes the other day. There is much to appreciate about the piece, but the that which strikes me the most is the meter and rhythm.

Isn't that just like my God to provide the order, meter, and rhythm to that which He has created. My God breathes in and all await His exhale. My God's heart beats and He attaches His gaze to a small speck trailing off of the comet as it, in concert with its sisters, reflects the sun and provides the brightest of tails.

Surely all creation sings for all was wrought of Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04