Two woefully unrelated topics: a machine and Dr. Who

What I am listening to right now: All the time, Stay, Jeremy Camp; Symphony #1 - Adagio Molto, Beethoven

I just realized something today. Well, realized is less of a description for it than "became conscious of" maybe. Well, at any rate, I became conscious of the fact that I put ground coffee beans and water into this machine on my desk and press a button. Then, without any intervention from me, it makes coffee while I do other things. I think that is cool. I mean this machine does something that I cannot do by myself and while I do other things that I enjoy more or that make me productive.


..................................................................................................................

It has been said that the Doctor that you first saw and began to watch in the Dr. Who science fiction series is the one that you appreciate the most. He becomes your favorite. That is absolutely the case for me as my favorite Doctor is Peter Davison. Hands down. I have seen every pre-2000 episode and he was the only one that I was upset over when he regenerated.

One thing I liked about him was the shirt with the question marks on it. I still want one. I am sure I could buy one, but, um, well...when would I wear it and not get disapproving stares from my wife?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer