My journey

I have been married for over 11 years but I have not arrived at the place where I can say that I know everything about my wife. I still discover more and more about her and I want so desperately to find these discoveries impacting my life in a meaningful way. I want my actions to move to the rhythm of who she is rather than who I think she is or, more selfishly, who I want her to be. Thank God for the grace she shows to me every day.

I have been saved from the consequences of my sin for 19 years but I have not arrived at the place where I can say that I know even a glimmer of who He is. As I see Him through this darkened glass I want so desperately to find these glimpses impacting my life in a meaningful way. I want my actions to move to the rhythm of who He is rather than who I think He is or, more selfishly, who I want Him to be. Thank You for the grace You show me every day.

And thank You for the work that You are doing in me. If it was up to me, I fear I would have been dead by now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer