Sometimes it bleeds through

Sometimes it bleeds through. A couple of times my wife has caught me with a bad attitude and I thought I was hiding it well. That is when I realize that my acting isn’t enough for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, or the face wrinkles, or the chin droops. No, acting isn’t enough nor is it even desirable.

God wants to capture my heart and make it truly His through and through. To say that He has every right to do it is to put it too mildly.

I need to realize that I am owned. Whether it is an ownership wrought of Him or someone or something else I will be owned. He is an excellent master and will not be a servant. Unless His service returns to Him as surrender to His Lordship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer