My adolescent 70's Reads just like the Pevensie...

My adolescent 70's

Reads just like the Pevensies Adventures.

'Cause every perfect now and then

I caught a glimpse of Aslan's mane

And I longed for His treasure.

Something in His mystery was drawing me

To love the Author of my own biography. – Chris Rice

Will I ever know? How much of my life is really me? How much is written by the Biographer? Is this my biography or His? So much of this is mystery that I am afraid that even my regenerate mind will not grasp the totality of it. But then I have rested the hope of my salvation in Him, so why not these silly questions as well?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04