He must increase

What would prompt someone like me to write almost daily in a blog like this? I find it interesting that I find that there is a need to “pen” my thoughts for the world to see (if anyone is reading anything I write). But then there is that part of me that wants to create. If you ever saw my drawings or other projects you would realize why I turn to words for my self-expression. And isn’t that all this is? Me expressing myself in different ways; in different lights; in different strengths. There is nothing in this world quite like blogging.

This chronicle of my time has a tendency to be self-serving for sure. But as I work through this I want less and less of me in it and more and more of Him. Like John the Baptist, in a moment of celebration said: “He must increase but I must decrease.” (John 3:30)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04