Gain through loss

I have trusted Him with my salvation. My hope is in Him to bring me to heaven and usher me, forgiven by His Father’s grace according to his righteous steps and vicarious death, into the presence of the Father. I believe Him when He said that he was the only way to the Father and my life is an attempt to live like him through the power of the Spirit he promised and that is resident in my heart. As part of his body I gather with his church to worship him and serve in a way that I could never achieve on my own, with my wife, or as a family unit.

Have I lost my mind? I pray so. And my life as well, Lord, teach me to lose that as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer