Is it writers block?

Is it writer’s block? Or is it the time of year (or of life) that I find myself in? I haven’t felt compelled to put anything down on screen for this blog lately. No huge issues clouding the horizon – have I left the striving for the bigger and better for something that is less than ideal? I am not so sure. Maybe it is an artificial goal to write something here every weekday. Or maybe it is a function of a lack of comments concerning the things I write. I don’t really have an idea. But that’s all right. So much of who I am is a mystery to me and people who say they know the reasons for everything they do (or neglect to do) are delusional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer