Sweet death

Sweet death. Who knew that God would not only take the sting from death but, through it, achieve what He desires more than anything – my ultimate and perfect sanctification to His glory and fame. The greetings of God-ordained death is a handshake not with the bone-chilled hands of the Reaper, but the warm embrace of my Lover. Where this body of death and rebellion will be destroyed and I will have a mind and a body like Christ Himself. Where conversations will be more than mere speculation and my mind will never drift from the contemplation of my glorious God. Sweet death – not only is your sting gone, but your drink is thick with satisfaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer