Life change

Life change. That is what I am after. Whether it is changing my relationship with food (I know, I sound like Dr. Phil) or changing the way I deal with situations I want to do things differently - maybe a tweak here and an adjustment there, but I want to be different. Even if the things that I have changed are only internal and perceptible to me. And I want that change to be permanent. Not some fleeting New Year's resoultion that is abandoned in April, but a life long drive towards a goal.

This will be my 100th post. There are people here that have been blogging for a lot longer than me, but their prolific tendencies are not my yardstick. My yardstick is Christ and the practical application of measuring myself against Him is if I am trending toward the better and acting more and more like Him. Do I fall in the same areas? Do I have the same thought patterns year after year? Do I find the same destructive patterns in my relationships? All of this and more is firmly in the realm of the Spirit Himself and He is the flame the purifies me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer