Inertia

Inertia is a tendency for bodies in motion tend to stay in motion and bodies at rest tend to stay at rest. This results in the property of an object to resist changes in velocity unless acted upon by an outside force. This is my life. I find that when I am busy I tend to stay busy. When I am idle, I tend to stay idle. Thankfully, God in His grace has allowed some outside forces in my life to move me from my present course from time to time. That is a good thing for me as I have tendency to be too extreme in my motion or rest. I have a workshop from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. today and I am not at all looking forward to it. I thought it was going to be from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. and that is what I had geared up for – that was my movement and rest (at least mentally) this morning. Oh well. Thankfully there is an outside force that is motivating me to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04