Without her

Maybe I am making too much of this, I don’t know. I was in a conversation with someone and I was joking about an airplane going down (I know macabre to the extreme), but she made this statement: “I don’t want to be alone.” (this was not my wife who made this statement) I thought nothing of it until this morning. Obviously it is not good to be alone for God has decreed it such. But I lived in strange satisfaction with my loneliness until I met my wife. She showed me how awesome companionship is and stirred up a dissatisfaction with loneliness that leaves a sickness in my heart at the thought of it.

Much more than not wanting to be alone, a life without her is what I fear the most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer