Busy...even for me

I have been busy lately. There have been a lot of ministry opportunities and commitments at church that have been all converging at once and have led both my wife and I to be extremely involved these past couple of weeks. We have the school auction to benefit the school that is attached to our church coming up this weekend and it is always a hectic fun time. I hope we are not too busy to overlook the needs our boys have. They seem to like to go to church. The youngest was bent on going into the auditorium for prayer meeting last night which is in the exact opposite direction of the nursery. And the oldest was almost as quiet as a church mouse as he sat with me during prayer. My wife was in the gym marking up items and getting stuff ready for the auction of Friday night and Saturday morning. And that was just last night. All this to say that God is interested in my ordinary things. When my hands and feet move in concert to His revealed will (His sovereign will He hasn’t consulted me on yet!) He is pleased. I pray that our activities make the Kingdom stronger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer