Looking at the browser blog statistics...

OK, so the browser statistics for my blog are as follows:

Type of browser used to visit my blog (all versions):
Firefox - 67%
IE - 10%
Chrome - 9%
Opera - 3%
Safari - 2%
Others - 9%

I am happy that there are so many quality web browsers to choose from. I like using all of them (except IE 6) and they all have their strengths independent of the other. It also goes to show that my blog is a bit on the geeky side of things. In fact, the most popoular post on the blog continues to be my resolution of a tightvnc key mapping issue and one person has even reported that it has helped them. It is nice to have a blog that people actually visit. Even if it is heavily concentrated in one post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer