Uncertain things

A man lays his life down
For another man
Uncertain things have
Happened again
And again and again and again -
Imagine That, Lost Dogs

Yes - given my proclivity and the trajectory I was on I would have surely fallen far. He invaded my life and caused uncertain things to happen. The Rock He set me on is sure but it is so different, so unnatural. There is nothing more to say than this: a miracle has happened and it keeps happening again, and again, and again...and it's strange. Stranger still my constant embrace of my former way of life. No, even stranger His work of works in my life to produce in me something that I didn't want. This holiness is now my passion where it once was an object that I scorned. This is life.

I couldn't even imagine what is happening to me right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04