Identity

Well, I have determined that I either need (in descending order of hot) a theme song, logo, or signature dish. There are pros and cons to each:

theme song: If I nail this one it would be epic. I am not sure if I want lyrics or not, but it has to have a good beat and be easy to dance to. I am partial to something along the lines of a surfer rock anthem so a few tunes by the B52s are definitely in. If I had to go with one now I would have to say that Roam would be at the top of the list, but I could be persuaded otherwise. The playing of the theme song upon my arrival anywhere or just before I exit a certain place could be a bit tricky but would be a wow of gargantuan magnitude.

logo: Since my boys were old enough to utter anything intelligible every time they saw the golden arches they screamed "McDonald's"! I would like to develop a logo that I could incorporate into a personal clothing line that would make them scream "Daddy"! This would deal decidedly less "pow" than the theme song, but opens up the possibility of getting some billboards developed without violating any local noise ordinances. I am thinking something that looks like a hippie psychedelic 80's throwback mollusk wannabe would be appropriate.

signature dish: My wife would say this is actually chicken salmonella but I would want one that was at least mildly edible. It would have to be meat-free to satisfy my vegetarian friends (all ?? of them) so I would be hard-pressed to want to chop up a bunch of parsley and saffron every time I wanted to make my presence known.  This is perhaps the most logistically feasible of the options, but I would want to exhaust the theme song and logo possibilities before defaulting to this.

So there it is. It probably won't go anywhere but it is a train of thought anyway.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer