More geek-a-liciousness

I have had the chance to do some XML/XSLT stuff at work and I have been enjoying it. I have an XML file that I am receiving from an internally-developed application and am transforming it into a Excel spreadsheet. It has been cool and I realized how much I have missed it. I have been doing some design/customer relations stuff lately and that has been good, but there is nothing like good old fashioned development.

Also, I have downloaded a super astronomy program called Stellarium that has an interface to my telescope. I have not been able to test the interface yet as I do not have the right cable to go to my hand control, but I would like to score one soon.

Technology is so cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer