Charging the battery as I type

Yup, I got the clear sky alarm multiple times for tonight here in Rochester, so I am going to try to find the comet Swan yet again. It should be an easy enough target for the scope and, hopefully, by the time I get outside it will be high enough in the Western sky for me to get a good look at it. I think this may be the real deal...unlike the last time I got to the parent's house and the clouds were rolling in. We'll see.

At any rate the battery for the scope is being charged and I will be ready to roll come what may.


Vacation day tomorrow and then a couple of holiday days for Thanksgiving and the like so I will be incommunicado for a while. Are those crickets I hear?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer