"Are you enjoying your music?"

A man was showing someone their library. Impressed with the number of books within it the person receiving the tour remarked, "Goodness. That is a large amount of books. Have you read all of them?" The man answered, "Heavens no! Who would want a library filled with books that they have already read."

Fast forward to my life today...

I was bobbing my head to some early Joe Jackson music when I was visited by one of my co-workers. Upon removing my headphones she asked me if I was enjoying my music. I said "Yes" and then she proceeded to ask me a question and I answered it. What I wanted to say was, "Even if you find very little head movement upon entering my cube please assume every time that I have my headphones on that I am enjoying the music I am listening to."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer