I have never seen this before

The past couple of days have given me a sight that I had never seen before. We have been so dry lately that nothing has been washed off in a while. Especially our driveway where the pollen is so thick that we literally leave tire tracks in it as we enter and leave it. Thankfully we are going to be getting some rain soon as our lawn has been slow to wake up this Spring.

We have also had some amazing evenings to take in Drew's baseball games lately. Last night was a comeback win for the Angels and the boys were pretty excited. This team is a lot different than last year's in many ways and I am thankful for the coaches that are working with Drew. They are big on instruction and big on making sure that the boys have fun. That makes it fun for me as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer