Not a normal childhood

Two things happened to me recently that made me realize that my childhood was not that of the typical red-blooded American boy:
Thing #1: I was making some costumes for the boys (pictured here) so that they could be Lego minifigures for the Halloween festivities. I had to put a couple of coats of primer on the tubes for the heads to mask some of the writing on them and to allow the paint to adhere more evenly. As I put the third coat of primer on I thought, "Man...these would make great heads for couple of Cybermen costumes." Perhaps someone will agree with me on this. Or maybe not.

Thing #2: I was looking up the definition of the word "adamant" just to make sure I was spelling it correctly. It turns out that I was but I ran across this definition in Google:

As I read the noun definition of the word I instinctively stuck the word "musician" at the end of "A legendary rock" because, well, I listened to way too much Adam Ant in the 80's.
Maybe I am screwed up or maybe I am unique. I'll leave that determination as an exercise to the reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer