Garanimals

"Um, no."

I hear those two words quite frequently in response to a question I ask my wife just about every morning: "Does this match?" This problem has been exacerbated lately my a couple of unfortunate developments. The first one came Christmas Eve when I received two pairs of really nice pants from my mother in law. Of course, they weren't blue, black, tan, or even olive. I don't even know what color they are but they fit and I like them. I mentioned to Nan that she was going to have to help me match my shirts to the pants as I had (and still have) no clue which shirts go with which pants.

Another more catastrophic event sent my early-morning life into tumult. Usually I had enough time to ask Nan what goes with what, get my clothes ironed, and then get out the door. Nan is now driving the boys to school because of a busing schedule change and is now unable to give me the fashion advice I need in a timely manner. She is getting the boys up a bit later and I am left largely on my own to locate my clothes, match them, and get them looking presentable for wear to work. It is hard, but I am trying my best to get through this.

I need Garanimals big time. The matching animals on my size tags would help me a great deal and calm the storm that has been raging in my head lately. I must confront this with great vigor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer