No undershirt required

I have been known to always wear an undershirt with my dress shirts. There are a lot of reasons for this:
  • I sweat a lot and the undershirt catches all of that persperationy goodness.
  • I have a tan face, tan neck and white chest.
  • I have no hair on my chest and I am not a competitive swimmer.
  • I get cold in my midsection quite easily.
Well, for various reasons, I am not wearing an undershirt today and I don't like it one bit. It is a different sensation for sure as I am used to the undershirt fabric against my skin, but I have had to deal with the fabric of the shirt today. All day. And my midsection has been a touch too cold for my liking. Thankfully I haven't sweat a lot (either nervously or as a result of being too hot) so that has been good. No one has commented, to my face anyway, of the blinding white light bouncing off of the exposed portion of my chest either.

Overall I would rate this no undershirt experience to be about a 6 out of 10. In other words, it is all right in a pinch, but I am jonesing for my undershirt and some grilled kielbasa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer