Blog post about blog posts

On my way into the office this morning I was thinking about different things to write about and thought I would write about the different things I was thinking about writing about. Here is a list of potential topics that I would like to address at some point:
  • Female Christian music artists that have influenced me.
  • Why it seems that every fast food restaurant has more and more things for $1.
  • The lack of my understanding about a topic and the influence it makes in whether it is ultimately true, a good idea, or something to avoid. (read: none)
  • The fact that I can change a couple of letters in a sentence or sentence fragment and make it stick around in my head for a longer time than usual. (mowing green lawns - gone in an instant; towing keen prawns - I'll probably tell Nan about it)
  • Modular XSLT stylesheets.
  • The stress of the past week and a half and the lifting of much of that stress in the second half of the day yesterday.
  • Why 5:00 p.m. and Friday are not the magic time and day a lot of people seem to make them out to be and how that can be applied to the areas in my life that I tend to wish away.
  • My gnat-like attention span.
Then again, maybe none of this will make it into my blog. Actually, my gnat-like attention span almost assures that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04