So this is what has been happening

I have been kind of "blah" lately. Almost like I am in a holding pattern of sorts waiting to get clearance to land. There is (was) a lot going on and I am jazzed about most of it, but there are times when I just feel like I am not engaging the world around me, not playing the ball when it is hit towards me, letting stuff fall where it may rather than attempting to divert its path.

I am human and sometimes I get worn out. I wonder if this is one of those times? Maybe I just need to grab a bull (any bull - there are a lot of them to choose from right now) and wrestle it to the ground. And maybe, just maybe, all the general, cliche-ridden content in the preceding sentences will get some specificity behind them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04