Two unrelated topics - or perhaps not

When will the darkness come? When I am spent, at the end of my strength and there is no one, nothing to lift me. When my mind is overwhelmed with the shouts of Hell and the pain of my flesh. When all I desire to do is to touch the hem of His robe? When He will answer me that His grace is all I need?

..............................................


An oak tree in Florida is an oak tree in New York. A dog in Bermuda barks as loudly and long as one in Los Angeles. The fiduciary responsibility of McDonald's is the same in India and Brazil. I am who I am independent of my circumstances. May the words "that's not who I am" ever cross my lips - for it is who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04