True [insert character quality here]

What I am listening to right now: Opening - Glassworks, Philip Glass; Victory Dance - Step on It, Jet Circus

I think that I can be assured of this: the extent of whatever character quality I have, whether it is honesty, hospitality, servanthood, peacemaker...any of them, is nowhere near where it should be. This isn't false modesty. This is just an observation of who I am in light of the Scriptures and even in light of other servants of God. I mean, can I honestly say that I am a steward when I am called to redeem the time that I am given in every area of my life such that I do not waste one second of it? For all I know I may have already wasted time typing out these words.

Prone to wander and, thus, forever a debtor to His grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer