Slept, then made it work

I continue to learn about myself even in these days.

Last week I had an awful time trying to get a script I had written to do automated backup to work. I would get the tarball made just fine, but there was no connecting to the FTP server I had set up. In frustration I just gave up and didn't even think about it this weekend. Well, it took me all of 20 minutes to get it resolved this morning. It is amazing what time does for clarity. This seems to be a pattern for me. It may be a function of my personality as there are some people that would hate to have things unresolved like that before packing it in. Me...not a problem.


Now, translating this into future action. Well, I didn't say I was wise now did I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04