Not yet anyway

No, no I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth...not yet anyway. Between Christmas vacation and all of the new stuff going on here at work I have not been logged in since December 19, 2006. I am excited about this new year though and hopeful that I can be a better, more Christ-like person this year than I was last year. I do have a long way to go, but it is not as if I am trying to do this on my own. The impossible is possible with God. I do have to meditate and organize what I need to do to make this progress. Where are the areas that I should concentrate on? I will ask my wife where my weak areas are. She is the one that is closest to me and she is honest with me. She is courageous enough to be honest with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer