A million dollar motivation and what it says

I couldn’t get out of bed this morning. Well, it was more like I wouldn’t. I may have to start to apply the motivation test to me getting out of bed, much like I have had to do with all sorts of good habits I have endeavored over the years. It goes something like “if someone said to you that if you [insert good deed here] for [insert time period here] that they would give you a million dollars would you do it?” So if someone said that if you read your Bible for 20 minutes every day for one year that they would give you a million dollars would you do it?” Of course the answer would be yes. And of course that would reveal where my motivations, treasure, and heart is as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer