It is too easy to be lukewarm

It worked, well sort of. I did get out of bed this morning and onto the treadmill but I felt so much better this morning than I did on Monday it was not even funny. When I took a step back to assess how I felt I was amazed at the difference. I was even up before 6:00 a.m. and off the treadmill a little after 6:30. Good for me and for the oldest who needed a little motivation to get up today.

I finally caught up in my read-through-the-Bible-in-a-year program (I had been behind since my last trip out of state) just starting the books of Jeremiah and Hebrews. This year has been a little easier than years past as I do most of my reading just before bed. I am up to 16 minutes jogging (out of 30 minutes) on the treadmill. That is good for me because I was at 12 minutes for far too long. I need to reject stagnation and improve myself by reaching for higher ground. In everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer