Preservation and holiness

Sometimes preserving the people we love from hurt is not the best thing to do. I noticed that my wife received an email from someone that she had been having some issues with. We both thought the issue that they were in disagreement over was dead and that it would not be brought up again or that my wife’s last email would not be responded to. But there it was…the response. I noticed it first and brought it to her attention. In my flesh I wanted to delete it. My old man wanted to preserve her from the hurt that I thought it would cause. But I let her read it. And I pray that, as she works through what was said, God would use it to build her to more closely resemble Christ as that was my sole motivation for telling her about the note. And I know that was His sole motivation for allowing the struggle to continue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer