Good boys - Good God

Ah, the drum beat of time. I attended two “ceremonies” yesterday that made me realize that time marches on even when I scream “Stop!” My oldest son graduated from pre-school and is excited about Kindergarten. I am too, but I cannot believe he is going to be 6 years old this year. Wow – he has grown more than I ever thought he would. I am sure that in another blink of an eye he will be an awkward adolescent, but we’ll save that bit of musing for later. The second was a reception that I gave a 5-minute speech at about the speech services my boys received at the Rochester Hearing and Speech Center. Both of the boys are doing so much better in their speaking and communicating. I have also noticed an increase in the capacity of the oldest to learn. For example he was saying “I am pretending Frankencelery.” Now, after only a few prompts, he looks at me and triumphantly exclaims “Daddy, Grey Doggie is pretending TO BE Frankencelery.” Good boy. Good God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer