All creation sings

As I was gathered with the church last Sunday I was overwhelmed with the idea that all of nature praises God in a language that is unique and sometimes even complimentary in its expression. My favorite attribute of God is His omnipresence where

Though the Creator lies beyond creation’s rim,
Every atom hold the whole of Him

Given what is revealed about God in the Scriptures, is it any wonder that His creation sings the songs that give me pause when I consider their lyric and sound? The drum beat of the rain on my roof, the rustle of the leaves in the wind, the crunch of the dry snow beneath my boots, the crush of wind that rips up trees in the microburst that visits me so briefly….

Listen, boys, do you hear that? Music, song, and praise…expression beyond that which we can express.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer